Our core Business Services consist of...
- Accounts Preparation and Business Services
- VAT Services and VAT Planning
- Management Accounts and Information
- Company Secretarial
We can help you with:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, clubs and associations and charitable organisations;
- Production of statutory financial statements to file at HM Revenue & Customs and abbreviated financial statements to file at Companies House. (Abbreviated accounts ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public);
- Review of existing accounting systems and procedures. As a result of the preparation of your accounts we can identify areas of the business that give you the opportunity to make improvements and help you plan for the future;
- Use the accounts to help you measure whether you are meeting both your financial and personal goals; Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability.
Administering payroll is becoming an increasing burden for many businesses particularly with the introduction of Auto Enrolment for workplace pensions.
We are able to offer a confidential and fully managed payroll service. Our professional team are fully trained to provide the following services:
- Real Time Information (RTI) payroll solution.
- Computerised payroll service.
- Customised payslip and management reports.
- Calculation of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sickpay, statutory maternity pay and statutory paternity pay.
- Calculation of bonuses and employee benefits packages.
- Year end returns including P14 and P60.
- Completion of annual forms P11D (Benefits in Kind) and calculation of Class 1A national insurance.
- Advice and guidance on the requirements of Auto Enrolment.
- Our Tax Investigations Service includes a FREE business legal helpline which includes Employment advice.
VAT is simple in its basic concept, the legislation and regulations governing VAT make it a difficult area. Managing your affairs in a complex and ever evolving tax system requires sound planning and advice.
Our trained staff are able to assist in all areas of VAT compliance and enquiries and can provide the technical skills required to deal with:
- Advice on VAT registration;
- Selection of appropriate VAT scheme for your business e.g. Flat Rate Scheme, Cash Accounting;
- Preparation and on line filing of VAT returns;
- VAT health checks which ensure that your business meets its legislative obligations;
- VAT inspections and queries from HM Revenue and Customs.
We will work closely with you to ensure that your VAT affairs are accurate and complete.
Our management accounts and information services produce relevant and timely information to enable you to make decisions within your business environment. We will work alongside you in order to produce:
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business.
- Help with in-house systems for you to produce your own information.
- Training on how to get the most out of your information.
- Supplying management information to lenders.
- Branch/Divisional results.
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods.
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.
We can assist you in fulfilling this role and offer the following services:
- Registered office facilities.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Giving notice of General Meetings.
- Drafting agendas for company meetings.
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings.
- Completion of share transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates.
- Carrying out company searches.
- Filing of Annual Return/Confirmation Statement.