Business Start-up Services
If you are considering starting your own business for the first time you will want to take advice on a wide range of issues. How to get started, turning your idea into profit, winning and retaining customers and managing the cash flow. This process can often be confusing and overwhelming and we are here to work closely with you and guide you through the important issues that will need to be dealt with.
Our Services include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership or limited company;
- Dealing with company secretarial issues;
- Registration of commencement to trade with HMRC;
- VAT registration;
- Set up PAYE scheme;
- Book-keeping and software advice;
- Preparation of Business plans;
- Raising finance - assess your finance requirement and advise on the right type of finance for your business.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want and see if it comes up in the list.
For more information see our...
- Business start-up helpsheets.
- Helpsheet on Directors responsibilities.
- Helpsheet on Role and duties of a company secretary.
- Incorporation calculator.